Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to Hell

This is the world of Supernatural, the best show on television. The way I see it, there are two groups of people: those who are utterly obsessed with the show and those who have never seen it. Supernatural is in it's seventh season and the writers have yet to disappoint me. There is always a horrendously awesome big bad that proves difficult for the boys to kill. Everyone who loves the show knows the name Azazel. We know his nickname, Yellow Eyed Demon or Yellow Eyes as he was called in later episodes. He was the original big bad and it took what seemed like forever for the Winchesters to hunt him down and put a bullet in him. We have a love/hate relationship with Crowley (or at least I do. I hate to love him.) Whenever we see Mark Pellegrino we shout 'LUCIFER!' We follow Misha Collins on Twitter. (J-squared got me good! Smiley face.) Jim Beaver has taken the backwoods redneck accent and made it cool. I don't know about you guys, but I call people 'Idjits' on a daily basis. I look forward to Friday nights and the Winchesters never disappoint. I feel like I'm in there with them, setting Devil's Traps and working Hoodoo. For us boring normal people, Sam and Dean live the lives of heroes. It's a thankless job, being a hunter but, given the chance, I would climb into the backseat of that '67 Chevy Impala and speed away with them into the sunset in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment