Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Episode 21... What The Hell Is Happening?!

We are on the LAST episode of the season, coming up this Friday, and I cannot figure out what is going to happen. Normally, I can figure a few things out and guess what is going to play out in the last episode. Sometimes I'm psychic and know exactly, down to the last detail, what's going to happen, sometimes I'm way off base, but with this season, I have not even a clue or an idea to even speculate what might be happening at the end of next episode. Ghost Bobby knocking the crap out of Dick Roman the Head Leviathan in The Girl With The Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo was pretty great and someone speculated to me that in the end, he believes Ghost Bobby will be the only one who can kill The Leviathans. It seemed to me that Ghost Bobby didn't even scratch Dick Roman, Head Leviathan. Sure, he tossed Dick around like a kid sisters rag doll, but Dick was barely fazed. And we all know what happens when a ghost gets enraged. Bad things. I don't want to see my beloved Bobby turn into a bad guy. I didn't want him to die either, but that was not up to me.
I really wish there was a way to bring Bobby back to life. Sam and Dean sell their souls and go to hell for each other, why not for Bobby too? The death of Bobby Singer was more sad than the death of John Winchester. Bobby was more of a father to the boys than John was. John was their drill sergeant more than anything. I'm sure John loved his sons, he was just so caught up in vengeance over the slaying of Mary, he forgot to stop and be a dad.
On a good news note, no, a great news note, Supernatural has been renewed for Season 8!!! This makes me so happy, because I honestly thought that this would be the last season. I was preparing for the worst. I was preparing for the death of Sam and Dean Winchester. That got me thinking: what will happen in the last episode of the series? Will Sam and Dean die? Will they go out in a blaze of glory? Will they destroy all the angels and demons and bad shit in the world and retire on a sandy beach somewhere? As much as I hate to think this, I really think Sam and Dean are going to bite the dust, saving the world. Call me a pessimist, but I don't know of any other way to end the show. Of course, they could go out Soprano's style mid-sentence. That would be lame. I would hate that.
So, this word of God... does it really have the secret to ending The Leviathans? What about poor Kevin Tran? What do The Leviathans want with him? He already gave the translated word of God to the Winchesters, what more could they want with him? Speaking of Kevin, the new prophet, I miss Chuck. The Prophet, Chuck. Chuck was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment